Volleyball Camp & Tryouts
Girls Volleyball Camp 2019
CHSA is excited for the new upcoming season, and would like to invite any home school girl who is interested in volleyball ages 7-High School to come out and enjoy camp with us. We have a wonderful coaching staff that are ready to teach beginning as well as more advanced volleyball skills. Tryouts will be part of the last day of camp for any player in Junior High or High School that would like to be considered for our competitive season. Camp attendance does not guarantee team placement, and those not interested in trying out are still welcome the last day of camp to participate in all the drills.
If interested, please fill out and bring the Camp Registration and Medical Release forms with payment to the first day of camp. Also included is a brochure and information letter that gives more information on our coaches.
For additional information about the volleyball program, contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. No tank tops or spandex/compression shorts allowed.
2. Only water is allowed in the gym. No food or gum allowed.
3. Don’t forget to bring knee pads if you have them.
4. If you are trying out for the junior or high school team, try-outs will be during camp on Thursday.
5. For those who make a team, the parent/player meeting will be on Thursday, May 30th. See the calendar for details
*Note: No try-outs are necessary for elementary/JH age girls interested in the developmental program.
If you attended camp, no additional paperwork is needed. If you are not attending camp, please print both Camp Registration and Medical Release forms, fill them out, and bring with you to try-outs.
*If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Airhart at email@example.com.
Last updated: 4-4-19