Arundel Homeschoolers Support Group is a nonprofit organization led by a Board of Directors who are dedicated to providing homeschool families with a supportive environment and a variety of learning and interactive opportunities throughout the year. AHSG Board members establish partnerships with local businesses to enhance homeschool journeys of our member families and the Maryland homeshcool community.
Member families receive
- Open invitation to all Arundel Homeschoolers Support Group events and exclusive members-only events, meetings, and workshops.
- Access to our database-driven, password-restricted Online Member Directory (for networking with other members)
- Affiliate membership in MACHE - includes HSLDA discount and MACHE membership card
- Inclusion on AHSG announcements email list
- Access to AHSG Members-only Areas including Discussion Boards for networking with other members, Facebook Members Group, and Photo galleries of events
Questions about membership can be emailed to Krystal.
This information was last updated July 22, 2020.