We never require families to participate in fundraising, but for those who do, it can mean a big discount on tuition! Our main program is Scrip Fundraising.
What is Scrip Fundraising?
Families purchase gift cards at face value, earning rebates, then use the gift cards to pay for everyday purchases in place of cash, check, or credit card. When registering for classes, your earned rebates reduce the price!
- No selling random junk to family and friends.
- No unnecessary spending, families spend their planned household budget where they already go: groceries stores, gas stations, department stores, restaurants, hotels, home improvement stores, and more.
- Scrip program earnings are much greater than credit card rewards.
- Shop in-store or online with nearly 400 participating retailers.
Here’s an Example
Jr. Smith has outgrown his clothes again, so mom buys a $100 Old Navy® gift card for $100 through her HEdfEx's scrip fundraiser. Cha-ching! She just earned $14 for classes because Old Navy gift cards are earn a 14% rebate. When Mrs. Smith checks out at Old Navy, she pays with her gift card instead of using a credit or debit card! She will do the same thing when she needs cleaning supplies at Target®, books from Amazon, and gardening supplies at Home Depot. Rebates add up quickly!
Who can participate?
- Current members or non-members who have a child registered for a current or upcoming term.
- Anyone earning on behalf of an eligible family. Grandparents can help with the grandkids' tuition!
- Anyone who is interested in taking classes in the future.
How do I sign up?
Read and sign the Scrip Program Agreement. Once you submit it, our Scrip Coordinator will contact you with our enrollment code and help with getting started. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com