EarthSchool is a Maine nonprofit created in 2011 to grow an inclusive and supportive community of homeschooling families. Our member families engage in a variety of homeschooling and unschooling styles. EarthSchool now has nearly 100 families and comes from southern, western, and midcoast Maine.
EarthSchool Midcoast is currently looking for a new location for our Midcoast location! If you have any suggestions or great leads, please let us know!
The Midcoast Maine location started in 2016. Brunswick has been a wonderful, central location for ES's second campus. Roughly 35 families gather together to deepen their children's learning journey with exciting classes, old & new friendships, and challenging experiences.
What you can expect at EarthSchool of Midcoast Maine:
- A large inclusive, non-faith, homeschooling "co-op" (collective), filled with many vibrant and diverse people that are supported by membership participation and a shared learning environment.
- A safe, focused, challenging, passionate, interactive, supportive learning atmosphere for the children of ES and their families.
- We meet from October to May for a fall, winter & spring session, 1x a week on Tuesdays from 10-3.
- Most classes are one hour long with two classes in the morning an hour break for lunch followed by two classes in the afternoon.
* Membership responsibilities include serving on a committee and volunteering (as specified in the membership guidebook) to ensure our year runs smoothly.
If you would like to learn more about our community, please visit our FAQs.
If you have more questions to be answered, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you want to join please Request Membership.