How to Join CHEER
- Attend two of the following: a Ladies' Meeting, a Ladies' Fellowship, or a scheduled student activity. All of CHEER's events can be found on our Calendar.
*Regarding student activities: We want to give families the opportunity to meet CHEER families in a casual setting, where parents will stay, and their child/children can interact in an event. This will help families join sooner and begin to connect.
* We are giving exceptions to a meeting via phone with Steering leadership to help answer questions about our group with the COVID-19 and our need to postpone our ladies meetings/fellowships and student events, to becoming a member.
- Attend a Visitor 101 Orientation. This orientation occurs before each Ladies Meeting and Ladies Fellowship. The orientation starts at 6:30 to go over requirements as an active member.
- Concur with the “Statement of Faith."
- Sign a liability form and agree to abide by the CHEER Bylaws.
- Pay membership fees of $42.50 and fill out a Membership Form. Your payment will NOT be charged until an admin accepts the form. Multiple types of payment are available.
- Serve on a team within the group. It takes everyone doing their part to have an effective organization.
- Attend a minimum of 2 Ladies meetings/fellowships per school year.
Once the requirements have been met, the visitor will “Join” and pay for membership. Once approved, they can attend all CHEER student events and have full access to our CHEER website for members.
How to join CHEER Co-op:
CHEER is a support group first and our co-op is an extension of our support to families who desire classes as a group. We have Christ-centered courses at our Co-op for pre-K, elementary, middle school, and high school. To join CHEER Co-op, one can join CHEER at any time and must join to be a member first in order to be part of our co-op. The Co-op orientation and registration will be announced via this website, as our Co-op Team is working on the upcoming year's class schedule. Check our Calendar for updates and our links to elementary, middle, and high school classes below!
Co-op class fees:
1. Co-op Admin fees: $50 per student enrolled, $150 max per family.
2. Class fees: We occasionally offer free classes, but the majority of our classes have a tuition/supply fee that differs depending on the class offered.
Still have questions? You may find answers in our "Frequently Asked Questions".