Learn more about the online Calendar
Our online calendar makes your schedule
and events easily accessible.
Keep everyone informed. Populate your online calendar with your co-op schedule, parent meetings, board meetings, spelling bee, science fair, Christmas party, small group activities, park days…keep everyone informed. It’s that easy!
Advertise events. Each calendar entry offers a space to advertise the event (including pictures and graphics), details of the event, location, and full driving directions. Events can be arranged into categories so families can easily identify the listings that interest them.
- Easy point & click setup
- Recurring events
- Make events public, private or both
- Share calendars with other groups in your area who use Homeschool-Life.com
- Attach files or links to websites to give families more details of an event
- Grant your event leaders permission to post on the calendar
- 1-click admin approval or denial for suggested calendar posts added by families
- Sync with Google Calendar and Outlook...coming soon!
Having your scheduled events posted will keep everyone on the same page. But that’s not all; this calendar does so much more! Don’t miss the tab under Leaders' Favorites called Calendar Event Sign ups, which explains that the calendar is interactive. It is able to save registration information for your field trips and even collect payments. You will wonder how you lived without it!