Show more -- Class Registration
SETTING UP A CLASS. Following is a list of options from which to choose when setting up a class. Keep it as simple as just putting in a class title or select as many of these details as you would like.
WHO will be in this class?
· Select age/grade range for each class.
· Age Restriction option – restrict those who are signing up to meet specified age requirements
· Maximum students allowed
· Minimum students needed & by what date the minimum needs to be met
· Maximum parents allowed
WHAT is the class about?
· Class Title
· Class ID Number
· Curriculum used, textbook needed including ISBN number so everyone has the same revision
· Supply list (upload a file)
· Course Syllabus (upload a file)
· Course Description
WHEN will the class meet?
· Days of the week the class will be meeting
· Start/Finish dates of co-op classes
· Start/End times for class
· Sign-up start date/time
· Registration deadline
WHERE will the class meet?
· Physical address (location)
· Meeting room (matrix option)
BILLING details related to this class.
· Fees – Deposit, Class Fee, Books, Supplies
• Payment type
· Term (automated payment schedule)
ADMINISTRATIVE details related to this class.
· Email daily class rosters to coordinator (can add multiple names), billing, and/or site administrator
· Automated wait list
· Automated reminder message
· Include class in the automated weekly email
· Automatically restrict students from signing up for classes that meet simultaneously
· Class status: open, closed, inactive, cancelled
· Viewable Signups – allow families to see who is registering for the class
· Admin notes
· Archive, save, and duplicate class options
INSTRUCTOR BIO. Following is a sample of an instructor bio. Keep it as simple as just putting in a name or choose to add more detail as shown in this sample.