Due to the Winter Storm, we are pushing Spring Co-op back a week to begin on March 1 instead of February 22. The last day of Co-op will now be April 19.
Registration is closed.
We meet on scheduled Mondays from 10am-noon outdoors at Burroughs Park.
CO-OP DATES SPRING 2021
Registration Opens: February 10
Spring Registration Deadline: February 24
Spring Session: Mar 1, Mar 8, Mar 22, Mar 29, Apr 12, Apr 19
Parents are expected to be present during the Co-op time and volunteer in some form or another.
Please remember to bring your own family's sanitation necessities, including any hand soap, hand sanitizer, masks, bottled water, etc.
Classes & Fees
Classes for the Spring outdoor session:
- No nursery: We ask that nursery age children stay with mom
- PreK: Hands-on activities, music, games, and stories
- Grades K-3: Exploring Nature, Math-tivities
- Grades K-5: Safety Course
- Grades 2-4: Live to Move
- Grades 3-5: Story & STEM, Nature Journaling
- Grades 4+: Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing
- Grades 6+: Set Design
- Teens: Teen Art, Game On!
- $20 materials fee per family
- $5 preK snack fee
Co-op participants must be paid members of Deseret Homeschoolers. Please click the link at this bottom of this page to join. If you are already a paid member, visit the member Co-op page HERE.
A co-op is a cooperative effort led by parents, and its success or failure rests squarely on all of our shoulders. There are many ways you can help:
- Teach or co-teach a class
- Assist in a class
- Help by walking around the classes (since we are outdoors we'll need everyone to help watch)
After Co-op ends for the day many of us like to hang around for socializing and fun. We enjoy our lunches together and have a chance to talk, share experiences, and get/give advice while our kids play.