Moms Teach 2017-2018
MomsTeach is a monthly meeting designed to support and encourage mothers as we endeavor to nurture our families, teach our children, and care for our homes. We strive to study many topics close to a mother’s heart. The teaching emphasizes academic excellence in our family homeschools and keeping our hearts, our homes, and our relationships close to the Lord.
In 2017-2018 MomsTeach will be limited to 10 mothers who are in their first five years of homeschooling. With a smaller group, it will be easier to focus on helping homeschooling moms establish a strong foundation in the first years. Because our meeting is limited to 10 moms, please consider carefully if you are willing to commit to MomsTeach. In other words, if you are one of the 10 moms you must try your best to be at every monthly meeting.
Meeting Location: Dakota Medical Foundation 4141 28th Ave. South in Fargo
Meeting Cost: $20 one time fee which pays for copies and supplies
Meeting Time: 7:00-9:00 (the room will open at 6:30 for fellowship)
Meeting Dates and Topics
· Thursday, September 14 Welcome and Encouragement
· Thursday, October 12 Morning Meeting
· Thursday, November 9 Teaching our Children to Love Reading
· Thursday, December 14 Building Strong Family Bonds
· Thursday, January 11 Menu Planning
· Thursday, February 8 Teaching Math
· Thursday, March 8 Art Mania
· Thursday, April 12 Habits on Purpose
· Thursday, May 10 Summer Strategies
MomsTeach Coordinator: Roxy Shorma 701 212-6244 firstname.lastname@example.org
MomsTeach is sponsored by REACH. Membership in REACH is not required.