Request New Membership
We're pleased that you have chosen to join LCHA!
Please complete the following steps.
1) Pay Membership Fees:
The LCHA Annual Family Registration Fee is $60.00/year for one student and $85.00/year for two or more students. The Annual Registration fees cover our insurance policy, church usage fees, background checks, and website fees. If you will not have children in classes but would like to only participate in LCHA events and activities, you can opt to choose an affiliate membership plan for for $25 per year.
* Please select from the drop down menu which registration fee is applicable. Important Note: Beginning October 11, 2019, PayPal will have a new policy where they will not refund PayPal fees. Therefore, should you need a refund of your registration payment, it will be less PayPal fees.
To pay membership fees click here: Pay Membership Fees
2) Complete Family Profile and Required Forms:
LCHA requires that each member family completes a Family Profile, and several Required Forms. When you click on this Request New Membership link, you will be walked through the registration process and will be asked to fill out a Family Profile (emergency contact info, forum preferences, child special needs or allergies, etc) and to fill out several Required Forms, including a Photo/Video Release form, Tuition Payment and Yearbook Policy forms.
To request membership and complete this information click here: Request New Membership
Note: If you would like a preview of these forms, you can access them directly via the Required Forms on the left tab under Family Registration.
3) Login to LCHA Member Website:
- Once you have completed the Request Membership process and completed your Family Profile information and all required forms, the adminstrator will approve your membership and send you an email that your family may sign into the LCHA member website and sign up for classes, events, etc. If you were unable to complete any steps in the New Member Registration process, please complete them as soon as possible so your registration approval is not delayed. (You may complete missed Required Forms directly via the link on the left side under Family Registration.)
4) Attend LCHA:
- Before coming to LCHA, be sure to print and fill out a Treatment/Liability Form.This form must be notarized and brought to co-op on Open House night (preferable) or no later than your first day of co-op attendance.
- Choose volunteer positions as appropriate.
Our teachers and families look forward to meeting you and your family and to your joining us in the many exciting classes and co-op events we have planned for this year!
Welcome to LCHA !