Renew Existing Membership
Welcome back to LCHA !
Our teachers and families look forward to you and your family joining us in the many exciting classes and co-op events we have planned for this year!
Please follow these steps to renew your membership:
1) Pay Membership Fees
The LCHA Annual Family Registration Fee is $75.00/year for one student and $100.00/year for two or more students. The Annual Registration fees cover our insurance policy, church usage fees, background checks, and website fees. If you will not have children in classes but would like to only participate in LCHA events and activities, you can opt to choose an affiliate membership plan for $40 per year.
To register for the new year, it is important that you first review and acknowledge the LCHA Tuition Payment Policy Agreement
Then pay for registration by selecting from the drop down menu which registration fee is applicable. Please note PayPal will not refund PayPal fees so should you need a refund of your registration payment; it will be less PayPal fees.
To pay membership fees click here:
2) Volunteer Policy and Preferences
LCHA is run by its member families. Each family is responsible for specific (and shared) job duties throughout the year. When you register to become a member of LCHA you must choose volunteer jobs if anyone in your family is enrolled in classes at LCHA.
In order to register, please review and complete the Volunteer Policy and Preferences Form
If you are unable to volunteer at the co-op, there is buyout option for $325.00/year. The buyout is due now at time of registration. Please click the button to securely pay your fee.
3) Complete Required Forms
LCHA requires renewing members to complete the following items annually, before registering for classes:
- Background Check (For any questions, please contact our Background Check Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photo/Video Release
- Handbook Acknowledgement Please acknowledge that you have read the current LCHA Member Handbook. (Note: The LCHA Handbook can be accessed any time under the "Family Registration" tab but can also be read here: LCHA Member Handbook )
- Be sure to print and complete a Treatment/Liability Form This form must be notarized and brought to co-op on Open House night (preferable) or no later than the first day of classes.
Note that all members of LCHA must submit the required forms before starting the new school year.
4) Update Family Profile
- Be sure to update your Family Profile by clicking on the Profile (Edit My Profile) link at the top right of any window. Important: Please add or update new Allergy Information and/or Special Needs Information fields in the Family Profile for each child in your family, as applicable.
PLEASE NOTE**** YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION STEPS ARE COMPLETED. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR YOU. Please allow up to 48 hours for your registration to be fully processed once you have completed all required documentation. Registration review and approval is a manual process and we appreciate your patience as we review and confirm all documentation is in order for you to begin registering for classes.
If you have any registration questions, please contact our Registrar at