Renew Existing Membership
Welcome back to LCHA !
Our teachers and families look forward to you and your family joining us in the many exciting classes and co-op events we have planned for this year!
Please follow these steps to renew your membership:
1) Pay Membership Fees:
The LCHA Annual Family Registration Fee is $60.00/year for one student and $85.00/year for two or more students. The Annual Registration fees cover our insurance policy, church usage fees, background checks, and website fees. If you will not have children in classes but would like to only participate in LCHA events and activities, you can opt to choose an affiliate membership plan for $25 per year.
* Please select from the drop down menu which registration fee is applicable. Important Note: Beginning October 11, 2019, PayPal will have a new policy where they will not refund PayPal fees. Therefore, should you need a refund of your registration payment, it will be less PayPal fees.
To pay membership fees click here: Pay Membership Fees
2) Complete Required Forms:
LCHA requires renewing members to complete the following items annually, before registering for classes:
- Background Check (For any questions, please contact our Background Check Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photo/Video Release
- Tuition Payment Policy Agreement
- Handbook Acknowledgement Please acknowledge that you have read the current LCHA Member Handbook. (Note: The LCHA Handbook can be accessed any time under the "Family Registration" tab but can also be read here: LCHA Handbook )
- Be sure to print and complete a Treatment/Liability Form This form must be notarized and brought to co-op on Open House night (preferable) or no later than the first day of classes.
- Note that all members of LCHA must submit the required forms and choose volunteer positions before starting the new year.
3) Update Family Profile:
- Be sure to update your Family Profile by clicking on the Profile (Edit My Profile) link at the top right of any window. Important: Please add or update new Allergy Information and/or Special Needs Information fields in the Family Profile for each child in your family, as applicable.
If you have any registration questions, please contact our Registrar (email@example.com)