Back to School Picnic
Date – Time
September 12, 2020
– 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
7330 Gladiolus Drive
Ft. Myers, FL 33908 US
Don't miss our...
ANNUAL CHESF BACK TO SCHOOL PICNIC
Saturday, Sept. 12th 2020
Lakes Park - Pavilion D-1 (note this is a change from last year)
Please check this schedule prior to picnic as these times may change.
- For park directions and services, please go to Lakes Park Website
- The pavilion will be available all day Saturday from 8-6 for families to enjoy. The schedule of festivities:
- 12:15-12:45 SENIOR INFORMATIONAL MEETING
- 12:45-1:00 HIGH SCHOOL INFORMATIONAL MEETING AND STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS FOR VP, TREASURER ETC. (President was elected at the last meeting. Other officer positions were placed on hold due to limited attendance)
- 1-3p.m. FOOD & GAMES
- 3-5p.m FELLOWSHIP continues
- The Lakes Park Train ride may be available. Check the Parks and Recreation site for prices and times and operation.
- The popular Junior Water Park is also nearby, so don't forget swimsuits and sunscreen in the event it is open on that day.
- Remember, parking fees are required.
- This will be a POTLUCK Picnic, but CHESF will be supplying hotdogs, so based on your last name we request you bring the following types of food items:
- A-D bring a MAIN DISH
- E-I bring a SALAD
- J-M bring DESSERT
- N-R bringVEGETABLES/CASSEROLES
- S-Z bring CHIPS OR APPETIZERS
- LABEL YOUR DISH/UTENSILS SO WE CAN GET THEM BACK TO YOU! (Any items not collected will be disposed of)
****EVERYONE bring enough drinks to cover your family for the day. For your A-Z dish, please bring enough to cover your family as well. CHESF will provide plates, cups, napkins, and plastic ware.
Games include: volleyball, water park, assorted sports fun (please bring Frisbees, soccer balls and footballs) and do not to forget...THE SNOW CONES!
*Clean up begins @ 3:00 p.m as we have to have every cleared out by 5 pm. Your help with this will be greatly appreciated, as many hands make light work.
What a fantastic way to start the School Year and an amazing chance to get to know other CHESF families!!!
See you there Sept 12th. Kindly sign up to help us better plan and organize this event!
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Jenner by telephone or text at 239-218-4307