WHO WE ARE
This website is the home of the Denver Area Catholic Home Educators which encompasses Denver and the surrounding suburbs of the Front Range. Our mission is to offer support and encouragement to area Catholic home educators by spiritually strengthening, inspiring, and uplifting one another to fully uphold and embrace an authentic Catholic family lifestyle, as exemplified by the Holy Family and taught by the Catholic Church.
There are numerous smaller, geographically specific support communities throughout the area as well. The function of this site is to connect the larger Catholic homeschool community and support groups in the area, posting the area events and activities of interest to member families. During the year there are a variety of events and activities including: feast days celebrations, presentation days, spelling bee, Catholic History Fair, field trips, junior-high and high school enrichment classes, Catholic home education conference, support group meetings, park days, sports activities, Moms Nights Out, parent enrichment meetings, and more.
We also host discussion forums on the site for forming community and answering questions. Families from anywhere in the state are welcome to join and connect with the families here and attend events when they can.
TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN THIS SITE:
1. See what activities are happening in the Denver Metro area
2. Avenue to finding and getting the support you need
3. Easy access to favorite Links
4. Find other Catholic homeschoolers near you
5. Source of recommended Catholic contractors/businesses
6. Information on getting started in homeschooling
7. Great way to keep in touch with other groups in the Denver Metro area
8. Free Membership Card
9. Advertise your services (i.e. babysitting, cleaning, handyman, etc.)
10. Opportunity to purge your "extra's" to someone who could use them