Thank you for visiting the Deeper Roots Educational Co-op Homepage. We are a Christian group of Homeschoolers that meet for two 10-week sessions each school year, to share in the blessing of homeschooling our children. We have 4 classes in a day, and all the attending adults stay to help by teaching, assisting in a class, serving as a hall monitor, helping to clean, or by serving in the nursery/toddler/Pre-K areas.
We have a Fall Semester that runs 10 weeks (typically early September through mid-November). Registration for Fall Classes can be completed on this website, and is typically early August.
We have a Spring Semester that runs 10 weeks (typically mid-February through late April). Registration for Spring Classes can be completed on this website, and is typically early January.
If you would like more information on the co-op or would like to join us, please follow the steps below.
- Click on the "request membership" link and fill out the form
- Upon approval from our administrative staff, an email will be sent to you
- Observe the registrations dates on the calendar to determine when the next open enrollment date occurs
- Select the desired registration date and click on Class Registration on the side bar to view and select the desired courses
- Upon completion of registering the homeschoolers, each family will be requested to attend a family orientation where additional paperwork and tuition will be processed. This will also provide families a chance to meet and greet one another, to ask any desired questions and to tour the facilities.
A 10-week semester will be $100 per family and this includes $25 membership to HFHG. The cost for returning families in the Spring is $75 per family. Occasionally there will be additional class fees associated with specific classes.