Welcome to the CHEF of North Central Louisiana Web Site!
CHEF Membership Benefits Include:
- participation in our group activities, including family events, Christmas Craft party, Science Fair, Field Day, etc.
- participation in our SEEKERS Co-op
- participation in field trips, which often involve group discounts
- group administration of standardized achievement tests
- use of the group's website for calendar/event information and sign-ups
- a membership discount for the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA)
- a registration discount for the annual CHEF of Louisiana Convention and Book Fair
- fellowship and support of other home schooling families
How To Become a Member:
- Read the group's Statement of Faith.
- Complete the membership agreement, including your desired area of service on the back side of the form. In addition to membership dues, each family must contribute to the organization in some way. Officers and coordinators are volunteer positions, so a team effort is needed to make all the activities/events happen. We can do so much more as a group through our combined individual efforts.
- Annual membership dues are $45, payable to CHEF of NCL
- Both parents must sign the Release of Liability form.
- Mail these completed forms and fees to Tim and Jenny Morse 2300 Cypress Springs Ave. Ruston, La 71270