The largest gathering of homeschoolers in Michigan happens every third weekend of May at the Lansing Center in downtown Lansing. Join us May 15-17, 2014 for INCH’s 31st annual Michigan Home Education Conference. You’ll be inspired, encouraged, informed, and equipped for your homeschool journey– through our three powerful keynote messages, our exhibit hall full of vendors displaying the latest in homeschooling curriculum and materials, connections with other homeschooling families, as well as over 100 workshop choices designed to meet a variety of homeschooling needs. Whether you’re new to homeschooling or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this! 2014 promises to be one of the best INCH Conferences yet!
Plan now to attend… You won’t want to miss this annual gathering of thousands of Michigan homeschoolers as we welcome phenomenal home education leaders and speakers from across the nation!!!
Many Exciting Opportunities…
- Thursday afternoon, Used Curriculum Sale – 3-7 pm, Friday morning 8-10 am
- Thursday afternoon, Homeschool Leadership Summit, 1-5 pm
- Thursday evening, 6:30 pm – FREE “Taste of Homeschooling” for new & prospective homeschoolers.
- Thursday evening, 6:30pm – FREE “The Intimate Marriage” with Gus & Shirley Solis
- NEW THIS YEAR…Thursday evening, 6:30pm – FREE “Jumpstart Your Future” (Post High School Possibilities & College Fair)
- Children’s Conference for kids ages 4-12
- Kids Track for kids ages 10-12
- Teen Track, Teen Task Force, and special workshops for young adults
- 2014 Graduate Recognition
- “Funshops” for the whole family!
- Huge variety of workshop offerings
- Keynote Sessions with speakers Todd Wilson & Israel Wayne
- Huge Exhibit Hall – over 100 vendors, open for 16 hours of shopping
- Family fun night, concert, and even an English Country Dance…
- PLUS much more!!!!!
COME BE INSPIRED, INFORMED, ENCOURAGED & ENLIGHTENED at the 2014 INCH Conference: MAY 15-17 in Lansing!
Hosted by INCH – Information Network for Christian Homes