Welcome to the Arnold Region Christian Home Educators (A.R.C.H.E.) website. We represent families from Jefferson County and the surrounding areas. The purpose of A.R.C.H.E. is to support Christian parents who are or will be educating their children at home.
If you are looking for a membership you must fill out an application and be approved to join. You can pay now or upon acceptance.
Important dates to come:
May 1 2015- last day of class
What Arche has to offer:
(See "What are Workshops" tab for more information.)
- Family Fall Festival and Christmas Party
- Field Trips
- Project Fair
- Curriculum Sale
- Back to School Picnic and End of School Year Picnic
- Recognition Ceremony - Kindergarten, 8th and 12th Grade Graduation
- Crafts Days
- Teen Night Out
- Girls and Boys clubs from 8 &up
- Reading Incentives
- And so much more
- Classes for 4 years and up will be offered in the 2014 fall semester.
- We meet in Arnold, MO
If you are interested in becoming a member of A.R.C.H.E., please read the Constitution and Policy and Procedures on the left. For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: Payment for workshop classes is due to the individual teachers on the first day of workshops.