Welcome to the Arnold Region Christian Home Educators (A.R.C.H.E.) website. We represent families from Jefferson County and the surrounding areas. The purpose of A.R.C.H.E. is to support Christian parents who are or will be educating their children at home.
Important dates to come:
- July 11 – Fall class list available online
- July 31 – Teacher Only Registration
- August 4 -General Public Meeting Located at FBCA rooms 2-6 in the lower lever
- New Membership Orientation
- Final night to submit payment before online class signu ups
- We will offer additional helpful classes for the parents (TBD soon)
- August 6 - Online Class signups
- September 4 – Back to school picnic 6-8pm FBCA
- September 5 – First day of classes
What A.R.C.H.E. offers:
- Two semesters of workshops (See "What are Workshops" tab for more information.)
- Family Fall Festival and Christmas Party
- Field Trips
- Project Fair
- Curriculum Sale
- Back to School Picnic and End of School Year Picnic
- Recognition Ceremony - Kindergarten, 8th and 12th Grade Graduation
- Crafts Days
- Teen Night Out
- Girls and Boys clubs from 8 &up
- Reading Incentives
- And so much more
- Classes for 4 years and up will be offered in the 2014 fall semester.
- We meet in Arnold, MO
If you are interested in becoming a member of A.R.C.H.E., please read the Constitution and Policy and Procedures on the left. For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Payment for workshop classes is due to the individual teachers on the first day of workshops.