Don’t want to manage every part of the website on your own? You can delegate different areas of the website to be managed by other people in your group. You choose what areas they have access to and still maintain full control over all aspects of the site.
- The web site administrator sets up sub-administrators
- Assign rights to edit/update each part of the web site
- Add any number of sub-administrators
- Great way to share the administrative tasks of the web site
- Create opportunities for service