Guests' Meeting Information
We meet on the last Monday of most months at:
- The meetings begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and finish at 9:00ish. Most Monday night meetings are intended for parents, not children, other than nursing babies.
- You are invited to be our guest 'free' at two meetings before becoming a member. Please note that agreement with our statement of faith is required for membership.
- We are a homeschool parent support group, not a homeschool board. Please visit our links page if you are looking for a homeschool board.
- For general HSCF inquiries, please call Marianne at 780-452-4211, or email HSCF.
Monday, December 14th, 2015 *note early date!
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD IS COME!
The HSCF Christmas Program is an annual highlight! Share your songs, skits, poems, recitations, etc. with Grandmas & Grandpas, friends and guests as we honour the Christ of Christmas together this evening as families.
- Everyone please bring finger food goodies for afterwards in the fellowship hall, whether or not your family is part of the program.
- We'll be using the church sanctuary. This is a "recital" sort of night, so please be seated by 7:00 p.m. when the program starts.
- The library will be closed.
Come to be blessed and to be a blessing to others. Happy Christmas!
Previous Meetings ~ see what sorts of meetings we've had in past months.
Whether you're more new or more of a long-time homeschool family, we hope HSCF becomes a valuable part of your homeschooling routine this year. Use the Request Membership link at the very top if you are interested in joining HSCF.