Guests' Meeting Information
We meet on the last Monday of most months at:
- The meetings begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and finish at 9:00ish. Most meetings are intended for parents, not children, other than nursing babies.
- You are invited to be our guest 'free' at two meetings before becoming a member. Please note that agreement with our statement of faith is required for membership.
- We are a homeschool parent support group, not a homeschool board. Please visit our links page if you are looking for a homeschool board.
- For general HSCF inquiries, please call Marianne at 780-452-4211, or email HSCF.
Monday, August 31, 2015
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Please join us for round table discussion groups. There will be discussions on the following topics:
- Homeschooling with special needs
- Homeschooling with toddlers
- Homeschooling through highschool
- New to homeschooling
- Program planning & organization
- Plus we will have a group just for Dads!
Over the summer, please check the calendar or contact us for more info.
Come to be blessed and to be a blessing to others!
Previous Meetings ~ see what sorts of meetings we've had in past months.
Whether you're more new or more of a long-time homeschool family, we hope HSCF becomes a valuable part of your homeschooling routine this year. Use the Request Membership link at the very top if you are interested in joining HSCF.