Guests' Meeting Information
We meet on the last Monday of most months at:
- The meetings begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and finish at 9:00ish. Most Monday night meetings are intended for parents, not children, other than nursing babies.
- You are invited to drop in and be our guest 'free' at two meetings before becoming a member. Please note that agreement with our statement of faith is required for membership.
- We are a homeschool parent support group, not a homeschool board. Please visit our links page if you are looking for a homeschool board.
- For general HSCF inquiries, please call Marianne at 780-452-4211, or email HSCF.
Monday, August 29th, 2016
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
HSCF WELCOME BACK!
Let's kick-off the new school year together as home educating parents! Tonight we'll have our popular round-table discussions featuring the following topics:
- Homeschooling 101
- Special Needs Kids
- How to Homeschool thru High School
- Just for Dads
- Homeschooling with Littles
Guests welcome. The membership table will be open for those who want to join HSCF or to renew their membership for another year. The library will be open for members.
Come to be blessed and to be a blessing to others!
Previous Meetings ~ see what sorts of meetings we've had in past months.
Whether you're more new or more of a long-time homeschool family, we hope HSCF becomes a valuable part of your homeschooling routine this year. Use the Join link at the very top if you are interested in joining HSCF.