Guests' Meeting Information
We meet on the last Monday of most months at:
- The meetings begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and finish at 9:00ish. Most meetings are intended for parents, not children, other than nursing babies.
- You are invited to be our guest 'free' at two meetings before becoming a member. Please note that agreement with our statement of faith is required for membership.
- For general HSCF inquiries, please call Marianne at 780-452-4211, or email HSCF.
Monday, September 29th, 2014
WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT ART?
Speaker: Yvonne Bayne
- Join us tonight to learn about the benefits of art in education - home education! Yvonne has been a homeschool Mom for almost eight years and has a passion for teaching art to children. Be inspired by Yvonne's creativity and take home some ideas for brightening your homeschool with art!
- Snacks & fellowship time included.
- Library will be open for members.
Come to be blessed, and to be a blessing to others!
Previous Meetings ~ see what sorts of meetings we've had in past months.
Whether you're more new or more of a long-time homeschool family, we hope HSCF becomes a valuable part of your homeschooling routine this year!