- Bi-monthly meetings have a variety of speakers, topics, and discussion groups.
- A web-based Events Calendar that details all upcoming events.
- A Mentoring Moms program where we plan various opportunities for moms who are new to homeschooling to connect with veteran homeschooling moms.
- Affiliation with the state homeschool organization: NICHE the Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators.
- A 700 plus volume Resource Center of curricula, supplemental materials and library resources.
- An address and phone list of our member families.
- Unlimited opportunities to network with other members for play groups, friendships, co-op groups, spiritual support, and more.
- Information and tickets to Children's Playhouse and Civic Center performances.
- Current information on State and National legislative issues affecting home education.
- Prayer requests and praises are shared on a secure web-based Prayer Warriors Forum
- Secure Internet based Forums for daily discussion, encouragement, creative ideas, and sharing of resources.
- A list of certified teachers who are available for Supervising Teacher or to oversee Portfolio or Testing homeschool options.
- Annual Buy/Sell/Trade meeting in May of every year, and a Buy/Sell/Trade web based forum running year-round.
- Fall back-to-school family picnic.
We are a volunteer cooperative organization. As such, all member benefits are made possible through other members' acts of service. In this way, we are able to provide many homeschool resources that are a direct result of each others volunteer efforts. The list of volunteer opportunities that our members serve in includes things like planning a field trip, helping set up a meeting, being a hostess, organizing group events, and many others.