Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible, the 66 books of both the Old and New Testaments, to be the divinely inspired, inerrant, and complete and final authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, who is infinite in being and perfection, invisible, immutable, eternal, almighty, working all things according to the counsel of His own immutable and most righteous will, for His own glory; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (same in substance, equal in power and glory).
- We believe in the creation of the world out of nothing and all things therein whether visible or invisible, in the space of six days, by the three persons of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of God the Father’s Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection from death on the third day, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return.
- We believe man is by nature a sinner from birth, totally depraved and separate from God, and eternally lost until salvation by the regenerative work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe salvation is a gift of God given to man, independent of any works by man, given by grace alone through faith alone in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe the universal visible Church is the bride and body of Christ, comprised of believers of equal importance and spiritually unified in our Lord Jesus Christ, whose chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
- We believe parents have the privilege and responsibility to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Education is for God's glory (that parents might raise up a godly seed that would bring Him glory), and it is imperative that no purpose, practice, or priority might be employed that would steal God's glory away.