1. B.E.A.C.H. homeschool group is an all volunteer support group. Members understand they may occasionally be asked to assist with an event by providing supervision, supplies or other assistance.
2. Members agree they are homeschooling in compliance with Alabama state law.
3. Membership area encompasses the Baldwin County area south of I-10 in Loxley to Gulf Shores, and east to Perdido Key.
3. Membership is currently $7.50 per family, per year. Payment will be made to the BEACH administrator. All fees go directly to Homeschool-Life.com to pay for host privileges. B.E.A.C.H. does not require any additional fees for our membership, and does not keep any portion of the $7.00 annual web fees.
4. Members agree to keep their family information current on the website.
5. Members understand that B.E.A.C.H. is not a legal entity with liability insurance and that all participation is voluntary. Parents will rely on their own insurance or other means to cover any accidents which may require treatment for themselves or any of their children during any B.E.A.C.H. activity.
6. Members understand that the information contained on the private pages of the B.E.A.C.H. website are confidential and acknowledge that all rights to content of all password protected private pages are the exclusive property of the B.E.A.C.H. group. Members will not copy in whole or part, nor share, information from the site with non-members, without permission from the site administrator.
7. Members agree to receive email contact from the administrator and understand that all communication is either through email or website forum postings. No information is shared through Facebook or other social media formats.
8. Activity planning is done by volunteer committee. In the event of a disagreement or concern that needs mediation, we have a Parent Board who will be available to review the matter - but only after both committee chairpersons have tried to settle the issue. Decisions made by the Parent Board are final. The Parent Board does not mediate personal matters, only BEACH related decisions.