“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
2016 Cross Country Season Begins!
It is not too late to be a part of the 2016 FEAST Patriot Cross Country Team. I want to invite everyone to attend our FREE Running Camps at Live Oak Park on Tuesday & Thursday each week throughout the month of July.
Our first official practice is on Tuesday, August 2, at Live Oak Park @ 4:45 pm.
If you have not attended any of the Kick-off meetings, please notify me and I will schedule a brief mandatory meeting about the Cross Country program. Please email Coach Jones if you have any questions.
I feel it is very important to allow everyone the opportunity to run and develop their God-given abilities and talents through hard work, dedication, and perseverance to honor God.
As is our FEAST Patriot tradition we will pursue excellence to have competitive runners and represent FEAST Patriots in the most competitive meets. But most importantly we will learn to be encouraged by God’s Word and enjoy the opportunity to fellowship with other home school families in our community!
Cross Country Season Information
- Registration is now available here for the Middle School & High School Cross Country Team Programs.*
- Four Running Programs: "Competitive Cross Country Team," "Track Off-Season Sprinter Group," “Fitness Group”, and “Optional Home Eligibility Running Program”.
- Required Orientation: FEAST Eligibility rules and handbook.
- NO disqualifying time trial; the program is open to anyone who has the desire to run.
- First Practice: Live Oak Park; Tuesday August 2nd at 4:45pm-& 7pm.
- Practice days: (4:45pm-7pm) Tuesday & Thursday.
- 14th Annual FEAST Patriot Cross Country Invitational
- New MS Team Uniforms and Team Apparel Sign-up and ordering.
Coach Jones looks forward to seeing everyone and wants you to remember to tell your friends the exciting news about running with the FEAST Cross Country Team! For questions, contact Coach Mark Jones at email@example.com.
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.