“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
FEAST Patriots Cross Country!
As is our FEAST Patriot tradition, we will pursue excellence to have competitive runners and represent FEAST Patriots in the most competitive meets. But most importantly, we will learn to be encouraged by God’s Word and enjoy the opportunity to fellowship with other Homeschool families in our community!! We feel it is very important to allow everyone the opportunity to run and develop their God given abilities and talents through hard work, dedication, and perseverance to honor God.
Cross Country Season Information
- Registration on FEAST web-site for the MS & HS Cross Country Team through August 11
- Four Running Programs: Competitive Cross Country Team; Track
- Offseason Sprinter Group, “Fitness Group”, and "Optional Home Eligibility
- Running Program".
- Required Orientation: FEAST Eligibility Rules and Hand Book.
- NO disqualifying time trial; the program is open to anyone who has the desire
- to run.
- First Practice Starts: Live Oak Park; Tuesday August 4th at 4:45 pm-& 7:00
- Practice days: (4:45 pm-7pm) Tuesday & Thursday; Alt. Monday practice.
- 13th Annual FEAST Patriot Cross Country Invitational
- Hill Country Camping Retreat/overnight camping at MO Ranch, Hunt, TX.
- New HS Team Uniforms and Team Apparel Sign-up and ordering.
We look forward to seeing everyone there. Please keep our team in prayer!
Contact Head Coach Mark Jones - Cell:(210)360-9400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: You must be a Patriot Pass holder in order to participate in any FEAST sport. The Patriot Pass is $125 per family per year. Click here to read more about the Patriot Pass.