If you missed the mandatory orientation meetings on July 18th or July 31st, click here to review it in PDF format. After you have reviewed the Orientation slides, please complete your 2014-15 Co-op Orientaiton Form and turn it into the co-op office. Please be aware that the orientation is MANDATORY for all registered co-op families prior to the beginning of classes.
2014-2015 Registration is OPEN!
1. Make sure you are logged in to the FEAST website.
2. Click on the Co-op Information tab, and choose Co-op Registration.
3. View the available classes and make your selections.*
4. Purchase your Patriot Pass no later than July 1, 2014.
5. Pay your co-op registration fee no later than August 1, 2014.
6. Complete the orientation form and turn it in to the co-op office.
*Please note that if a class is full and you are still interested, we recommend you register to secure your slot on the waiting list. If space becomes available, students on the waiting list will notified in the order they registered. The co-op schedule may be subject to change pending registration numbers.
Summer Clean Up Project Days
August 14, 10am - 2pm
As our campus continues to transform, we will continue to offer opportunities for families to partner with us and improve our campus. Please join us as we work together to brighten the future for all who enter our doors.
As always, FEAST Co-op could not function without our volunteers. Partner up with us by sharing your talents and continuing to glorifying HIM by volunteering.
- Campus Monitors
- Study Hall Attendants
- Kitchen Cleanup Crew
- General Photographer
- Social Events Set-up/Clean-up
- End of the day Clean-up
FEAST Co-op Student Council
Student council is a student organization led by chosen student leaders. Decisions are made by the students. Students choose fundraiser ideas and work together to put them into action. They learn organizational techniques, and the money raised through their fundraisers is used to help improve FEAST.
Student council information meeting dates will be announced soon. If you are interested in participating, stay tuned to our MANNA updates and newsletter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FEAST Co-op program is a great way to get your child involved with other home school children as they participate together in academics and electives.
The primary purpose for the FEAST Teaching Co-op is to provide additional options for parents as they continue to seek the Lord for His provision for their children's education. It is also to give an opportunity for members of the Body of Christ to make their gifts and talents available to others. It is not the purpose of FEAST to undermine the authority or confidence of parents in any way. Neither can it be a replacement for parent involvement. An added bonus is the opportunity to encourage one another through Christian fellowship.
The FEAST Co-op is not a typical school situation. The parent is completely responsible for their child/children, even while they are at the Co-op and even if parents ARE NOT on campus. Thursday Co-op has mandatory Devotions from 12:30 to 12:50pm. Devotions provide a break time for students to have lunch and down time, but in a supervised Godly manner. No specific doctrine will be taught during devotions only Bible lessons. Every family who stays on campus at this time must attend devotions. This includes Co-op students, parents and siblings. This being said we have instituted rules and guidelines which are available in our CO-OP Handbook (see link below). All parents and students MUST send an email to email@example.com if you are unable to attend the orientation on July 17th, 2014. A copy of our handbook may be viewed and printed out here.
We thank the Lord for every one of our teachers. Without their talents and skills our co-op would not have flourished as much as it has. They are all approved by the FEAST Co-op office with a minimum of two references. Their teaching materials have also been approved and all classes are taught from a Biblical, Christian worldview. Our teachers are self-employed, independent contractors.
If you have a talent or gift that you would like to share with others through teaching, please fill out a Teacher's Application Form by selecting the Teacher Application Icon below.
Read the Teacher's Handbook and submit the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting applications for the Fall Semester of 2015-2016 is February 1, 2015. If you feel you would like to teach a class that FEAST does not offer or cannot do without, please submit the Teacher Application and the Class Information Form, and we will review your request.
- Purchase your Patriot Pass no later than July 1, 2014.
- Pay your co-op registration fee no later than August 1, 2014.
- Read the Co-op Handbook . All families must agree to follow FEAST Co-op Guidelines and Procedures.
- Attend one mandatory orientation before classes start:
- Friday, July 18th for new co-op families.
- Thursday, July 31st for returning co-op families
- Pay your non-refundable registration fee ($50 for 1 student or $100 per family – for 2014/2015 school year). The registration fee is payable in the bookstore, over the phone, or online via PayPal.
- Pay your first month's class fees along with your Fall semester supply by Fridasy, August 8th, 2014.
- These fees are payable to the teacher (cash, check or money order only) and may ONLY be paid in the FEAST Co-op Office.
- FEAST Co-op is a full year commitment.
Classes will be as scheduled unless otherwise stated on the Co-Op Information Page
|First Day of Fall Classes
|Closed for Thanksgiving
|Last Day of Fall Classes
|Closed for Christmas
|First Day of Spring Classes
|Spring Break 3/09-3/13 2015|
|Last Day of