2014-2015 Registration is OPEN!
1. Make sure you are logged in to the FEAST website.
2. Click on the Co-op Information tab, and choose Co-op Registration.
3. View the available classes and make your selections.*
4. Purchase your Patriot Pass no later than July 1, 2014.
5. Pay your co-op registration fee no later than August 1, 2014.
6. Attend one mandatory orientation before classes start. Check back for dates and times.
*Please note that if a class is full and you are still interested, we recommend you register to secure your slot on the waiting list. If space becomes available, students on the waiting list will notified in the order they registered. The co-op schedule may be subject to change pending registration numbers.
Friday, July 18, 6-8pm, in the FEAST Small Gym
New to FEAST Co-op Families
Thursday, July 31, 6-8pm, in the FEAST Small Gym
Returning FEAST Co-op Families
For all who plan to participate in our 2014-2015 FEAST Co-op, your family must attend a mandatory orientation to begin classes. Orientation will offer an opportunity to meet and inquire with teachers, as well as learn all that is new for this upcoming year. Co-op family registration and teacher payments for the month of August will be collected at orientation.
Summer Clean Up Project Days
July 17, 10am - 2pm
August 14, 10am - 2pm
As our campus continues to transform, we will continue to offer opportunities for families to partner with us and improve our campus. Please join us as we work together to brighten the future for all who enter our doors.
FEAST Co-op Student Council
Student council is a student organization led by chosen student leaders. Decisions are made by the students. Students choose fundraiser ideas and work together to put them into action. They learn organizational techniques, and the money raised through their fundraisers is used to help improve FEAST.
The FEAST Co-op program is a great way to get your child involved with other home school children as they participate together in academics and electives.
The primary purpose for the FEAST Teaching Co-op is to provide additional options for parents as they continue to seek the Lord for His provision for their children's education. It is also to give an opportunity for members of the Body of Christ to make their gifts and talents available to others. It is not the purpose of FEAST to undermine the authority or confidence of parents in any way. Neither can it be a replacement for parent involvement. An added bonus is the opportunity to encourage one another through Christian fellowship.
The FEAST Co-op is not a typical school situation. The parent is completely responsible for their child/children, even while they are at the Co-op and even if parents ARE NOT on campus. Thursday Co-op has mandatory Devotions from 12:30 to 12:50pm. Devotions provide a break time for students to have lunch and down time, but in a supervised Godly manner. No specific doctrine will be taught during devotions only Bible lessons. Every family who stays on campus at this time must attend devotions. This includes Co-op students, parents and siblings. This being said we have instituted rules and guidelines which are available in our CO-OP Handbook (see link below). All parents and students MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend the orientation on July 17th, 2014. A copy of our handbook may be viewed and printed out here.
We thank the Lord for every one of our teachers. Without their talents and skills our co-op would not have flourished as much as it has. They are all approved by the FEAST Co-op office with a minimum of two references. Their teaching materials have also been approved and all classes are taught from a Biblical, Christian worldview. Our teachers are self-employed, independent contractors.
If you have a talent or gift that you would like to share with others through teaching, please fill out a Teacher's Application Form by selecting the Teacher Application Icon below.
Read the Teacher's Handbook and submit the completed forms to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting applications for the Fall Semester of 2015-2016 is February 1, 2015. If you feel you would like to teach a class that FEAST does not offer or cannot do without, please submit the Teacher Application and the Class Information Form, and we will review your request.
- Purchase your Patriot Pass no later than July 1, 2014.
- Pay your co-op registration fee no later than August 1, 2014.
- Read the Co-op Handbook . All families must agree to follow FEAST Co-op Guidelines and Procedures.
- Attend one mandatory orientation before classes start:
- Friday, July 18th for new co-op families.
- Thursday, July 31st for returning co-op families
- Pay your non-refundable registration fee ($50 for 1 student or $100 per family – for 2014/2015 school year). The registration fee is payable in the bookstore, over the phone, or online via PayPal.
- Pay your first month's class fees along with your Fall semester supply by Fridasy, August 8th, 2014.
- These fees are payable to the teacher (cash, check or money order only) and may ONLY be paid in the FEAST Co-op Office.
- FEAST Co-op is a full year commitment.
Classes will be as scheduled unless otherwise stated on the Co-Op Information Page
First Day of Fall Classes
Closed for Thanksgiving
Last Day of Fall Classes
Closed for Christmas
First Day of Spring Classes
Spring Break 3/09-3/13 2015
Last Day of