We are a local support group upholding Biblical principles and traditional Christian values.
We exist to help meet the needs of families choosing home education as an alternative to public or private school.
We come from many religious backgrounds and we homeschool for varied reasons.
Our common bond is our concern for our families and the education of children.
Our Purpose is:
- To strengthen families that are currently homeschooling or planning to homeschool.
- To offer information and encouragement.
- To be a springboard for educational and recreational endeavors.
- We believe that the parents have the primary and God-given responsibility for educating their children.
- We believe that the parents can best understand the needs and the abilities of their children.
- We believe that the home provides the most natural environment for learning.
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.