The cost is $35 per year to join Living Water Home Educators(LWHE). This $35 fee does not apply toward Living Water Enrichment class registration, tuition or class fees, and it is non-refundable.
You are not required to participate in Living Water Home Educators activities, but we sure hope that you do. JOIN HERE >
Enjoy these benefits:
- Participation in Living Water Enrichment (LWE) classes which are provided from September through May each year.
- Participation in events and activities organized by LWHE. These events may include middle school (H2O) and high school (Tsunami) fellowship activities, field trips, and various holiday parties (eg. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day).
- Participation in seminars, workshops, and retreats (eg. annual Mom's Retreat) designed exclusively for members.
- 8th and 12th Grade Graduation.
- Participation in our Science Fair, Spelling Bee, and Drama Club, Talent Show, JSA(Junior State of America) and EPGY (Educational Program for Gifted and Talented) Open Enrollment School Program.
- Participation in the online member discussion forum.
- Email delivery of the Living Water Weekly eNews.
- Participation in the Members Business Directory. The Members Business Directory allows for the free advertising of skills or services of members, to all visitors to the LWHE website
- Access to private, member only, features and links on the website. (eg. photo gallery, directory, event sign up, classifieds).
- Membership card which entitles you to local business discounts, where teacher discounts are given.
- HSLDA membership discount.
- Support or assistance as needed (eg. Food Pantry, Meal Ministry)
- Free bread items.
These are just some of the activities and clubs you will be able to participate in:
H2O – Middle school social club that meets monthly. This is run by volunteer moms. Examples of outings include miniature golf, bowling, FunPlex night, Pump It Up night, Rock Climbing.
Tsunami – High school social club that meets monthly. This is run by volunteer moms. Examples of outings include house parties, Rock Climbing, theme nights (ugly sweater party, Mexican Madness).
Newbie Club – there are regular meetings held for any new homeschool family interested in learning more about home education. Many parents come with lots of questions and usually there are a few home school veterans available to offer guidance.
Ladies Tea – This annual event is held in mid-late January each year. It is a night set aside just for moms and is typically one of great comic relief! We have a ball!
Mom’s Retreat – This FREE annual event is held in mid March and serves as a workshop/seminar type gathering. We have had guest speakers like Donna Bell and Susan Wise Bauer and try to include an additional education feature. Last year we had a vision therapist do a presentation on how to recognize a learning issue connected to a vision problem.