Buzz on over to see what's so sweet inside our website for members only, designed to help meet the needs of local homeschool families with:
- SUPPORT: mom forums, mentoring, nights out, retreats, prayer groups, gym pals, lunch bunch, coffee club, and more.
- SCHOLASTIC: monthly competitions, from spelling bees to science fairs and every subject almost has an annual event for your student to shine at something with a trophy too.
- SMALL SIZE SPECIALIZED SINGLE SUBJECT CO-OPS: free group learning with your favorite curriculum.
- SOCIALIZATION: opportunities with parties, park days, and play groups at all kinds of fun spots for every season and reason.
- SIMPLE AND SECURE SIGN UPS IN ONE SINGLE SPOT: in one easy to use calendar, see almost all homeschool events offered in Middle TN in one single spot, including tutorials, co-ops, and local venue homeschool days in addition to our members only free clubs, (like find a Lego group or an American girl group or a teen game night).
What does my $25 annual family membership to join Middle Tennessee Homeschoolers (MTHS) include? We are a high value investment that will hopefully enrich your homeschooling in many ways, such as:
- Mom to Mom Support Meetings and Mentorship
- Baby to Teen and often gender specific play groups and friend finders to make friends their age so that the socialization of kids who stay home is well supplemented
- Family Events too such as classes, field trips, and fun for fellowship and learning
- Academic Support and Competitions (such as spelling bees)
- Forums on all kinds of issues -- setup a small group coop using your favorite text or discuss how to be a better wife and homemaker, for example.
- Check our calendar for nearly daily opportunities to choose from, many of which are free or low cost.
Click here to Join Us