A big thank you to our 2017 conference sponsors!
Serving homeschooling families in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area and surrounding communities since August of 2002; SECHE was initiated at a meeting of like-minded home educators who desired to form a group where their belief and acknowledgment of God was an integral part of their homeschool organization. It is the goal of our organization to honor our Lord Jesus Christ in all of our activities and to encourage families to homeschool in a manner that honors God.
SECHE offers a variety of opportunities to enjoy Christian homeschooling fellowship and encouragement. Social events, educational events and our annual SECHE Conference are all present on our events calendar. Click over and see what SECHE has to offer your homeschooling family!
SECHE is an official member of the Home School Legal Defense Association and members receive a discount to HSLDA.
"It is the goal of our organization to honor our Lord Jesus Christ in all of our activities and to encourage Christian home educating families to home school in a manner that honors God."
- We believe the Bible is inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that a believer may be thoroughly prepared for every good work.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in 3 persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as God come in human flesh fully God and fully man except without sin. He was born of a virgin, performed miracles testifying to his deity. He died on the cross for our sins and rose again the third day. He ascended into heaven where he sits at the right hand of God the Father and acts as our great high priest interceding for us and preparing a place for us. We believe in his personal return.
- We believe that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that salvation is a free gift offered to sinners. An individual is saved when they turn from their sin and turn to God in faith for salvation. The gift must be received by faith, trusting solely in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, not trusting in any personal works to merit salvation.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, who convicts men of sin, and regenerates and indwells those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe the Bible teaches us that our lives should be transformed as we follow Christ and our conduct will reflect the fact that God is conforming us to the image of His dear Son.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that our home school association should reflect and defend these beliefs in all of its activities.