Request Membership in SHHE
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Sacred Heart Home Educators membership is open to all families currently homeschooling students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade or planning to begin homeschooling these grades in the next 6 months.
Required for membership:
- Filling out this registration form
- Showing proof of current Safe Environment Training for at least one parent
- Signing up to volunteer for at least one position with SHHE
- Payment ($36 July 1 - August 31; $46 September 1 or later)
No memberships will be approved until this is done. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership to the Sacred Heart Home Educators is for a single school year. SHHE is a 501(c)(3) organization in the state of Arizona. Membership runs from July 1 to June 30.
Tips for how to fill out this form:
- Please fill in the main homeschooling parent (usually the wife/mom) as the "Primary" and the other parent as the "Secondary". Both parents are equally important, but one will use the site more than the other. If you would like for both parents to participate in the Forum and receive emails, add the second parent's email address under "Additional email address(es)".
- After adding your first child, click "Add another" directly under the "Child" box to add the second, and so forth.
- For "Church Affliliation" please enter your parish.
- For "Forum Emails", leave the settings as they are to receive individual forum emails as soon as they are posted. If you would rather have a daily digest, select "Daily Digest". All of these settings can be changed later by editing your member profile.