Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
- PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY -
Families who join and allow their personal information to be included on this website should be assured that their information will not be misused. All members agree to the following statements:
1. Only individual, Christian home school families residing in Baldwin County Alabama or the Pensacola, Florida may join. Organizations will not be accepted for membership. Families must have at least one child 4 years of age or older to be accepted into our group. Most of our activities are geared towards school aged children.
2. The Family Directory list will not be used for commercial purposes or to solicit funds for any purpose.
3. BEACH Group members agree to accept communication from the site administrator via email. We have a closed, private Facebook page that you need to be invited by a fellow member to join if you are interested.
4. Parents of our members agree to be responsible for the behavior of their children and for themselves. Unethical or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
5. Members agree to school according to Alabama law, overseeing their child's education, and being the final decision maker for grades given.
6. Parents have read and agree to the following Behavior and Dress Code guidelines:
7. Families of BEACH agree that they are presently homeschooling and living in our local area.
BEACH members agree to the following:
- B.E.A.C.H. is not a legal entity with liability insurance. All participation is voluntary and parents will rely on their own insurance or other means to cover any accidents which may require treatment for themselves or any of their children during any B.E.A.C.H. activity.
- I understand that the information contained on the private pages of the B.E.A.C.H. website are confidential and acknowledge that all rights to content of all password protected private pages are the exclusive property of the B.E.A.C.H. group. I will not copy in whole or part, nor share, information from the site with non-members, without permission from the site administrator.
7. The site administrator reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership of any family who violates the terms of this membership agreement.