Request Membership in this Homeschool Group!
Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
On This We agree
What is our PURPOSE? Our primary purpose is to honor the Lord Jesus Christ, for it is by His grace that He has called and empowered us to teach our children. Additionally, we also hope to promote fellowship with one another through group activities, to share information regarding Christian homeschooling as a positive alternative, and to remain aware of all issues affecting the rights of parents to direct the education and upbringing of their children.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH – In FAITH and practice, WE BELIEVE:
- The Bible is the inspired and complete authoritative and only Word of God. (Isaiah 40:8, II Timothy 3:16)
- In one eternally existent triune God -God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1, John 10:30, 37-38)
- That we are all sinners, separated from God. Through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, as the only way to Heaven, we are born again and receive the gift of salvation. (John 1:12)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death as penalty for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, personal return in power and glory, and in power of the Holy Spirit that indwells and guides believers in godly living and service. (Matthew 1:23, John 11:25-26, I Corinthians 3:16)
- We believe that marriage is between only one man and one woman. (Matt 19:4-6, Gen 2:22-24)
- Children are a gift from the Lord and parents have the authority to discipline, nurture, train, and educate their own children. (Deuteronomy 11:19, Psalms 127:3-5)
HEFC reserves the right to deny any application for or terminate membership.
Requirements for Membership:
Rights and Privileges of Membership:
With respect to the home school laws of Arizona, individual home schooling families will govern themselves with respect to curriculum, record keeping, school calendar, and education method. We believe parents (under God) to be the best judges when raising and educating their own children, and while HEFC will offer support, encouragement, and guidance, it is up to individual families to decide what is best for their children. It is also believed matters concerning discipline and moral conduct are the responsibility of the parents in each individual family with respect given to the rights of other families in this group and in accordance with basic Christian values and HEFC’s Rules of Conduct.
Rules of Conduct: These guidelines set a standard of conduct to be followed by all Members and their guests during all HEFC events at any venue.
- Honor your parents (Ex 20:12, Eph. 6:1) Children will also be respectful to adults and/or peers and willing to receive guidance from those in charge of activities.
- “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” (Eph.4:29) Honor one another above yourselves (Romans. 12:10).
- Inappropriate language, conversations, and boy-girl situations are not acceptable.
- Treatment of facilities will be in accordance with the rules of the facility and each person is responsible for helping to clean-up after each activity, if necessary.
Annual dues are $40 a year per family.