Welcome to The Network!
The Network is a Christian organization for families who are actively engaged in the homeschooling process at the high school level. Our classes are a supplement, not a replacement, for home education. Please use the links on this website to learn more about The Network.
We are currently finalizing the course offerings for the 2021-2022 school year. The Network schedule will be available to view in April by logging in to your account on this website.
- April 5, 2021: Families new to The Network may request membership by clicking the "Join” link at the top of the screen. (Returning families do not need to repeat this step.)
- April 12, 2021: Registration opens for all families.
- May 3, 2021: Returning families can begin to select classes.
- May 17, 2021: New families can begin to select classes.
- July 15, 2021: Last day for registration and regular class selection. Changes to student schedules after this date may be assessed a fee.
Feel free to email Alne Hartog, The Network Registrar, at: [email protected] to ask specific questions. You may also call 515-664-3421 to make an appointment if you would like to visit The Network during the school year.