Guidelines for Admissions
- The Network is a Christian organization that supports families in their homeschooling experience.
- All new applicants are required to have homeschooled for at least one year prior to applying for admission.
- The applicant should be of high school level since all classes are 9-12 grade academic level.
We require current standardized student test scores for new students, such as SAT, PSAT, ACT, PLAN, ITBS, ITED, Iowa Assessments, Stanford Achievement, or California Achievement Test (online, parent proctored test available at this link http://www.shopchristianliberty.com/california-achievement-test-online-version/ These scores aid in determining your child’s readiness for The Network academic experience.
- A family interview may be needed to clarify the applicant’s qualifications for acceptance. This conversation also provides the opportunity for families to pose any questions.
- Click "Join" in the upper right hand corner to get started.