General Network Information
Classes are held on Mondays at Grace Church in Des Moines.
Grace Church: 4200 E 25th St; Des Moines, IA 50317
Orientation for new students will be held in July at Grace Church in Des Moines. See calendar for exact date and time. Attending new student orientation is mandatory for each student and at least one parent. If you are unable to attend, please email The Network administrator. At orientation, students receive information packets, tour classrooms, and meet their teachers. Families can also sign up for the mandatory Grace Work Day.
Network Family Registration
- Register for secure website access using the "New Family Signup" link.
- After Web Membership access is approved, please carefully read all links in the registration tab (Guidelines for Admission, Statement of Faith, Guiding Principles, Network Policies, and Network Tuition and Fees). We want to be sure The Network is a good fit for your student and family.
- Complete the Network family registration process as early as May. The deadline for registration is July 15, 2020.
- After registration requirements are received and approved, families can begin selecting classes from May through August.
- Please note the people involved in this process are volunteers with jobs, families, and summer activities/vacations too. We will try to approve access, answer questions, and process registrations within 24-48 hours of the request Monday through Friday. Weekend requests may take longer. Thank you for your patience.
See Calendar links for online registration dates. Classes are filled on first come, first served basis.
The Network Dress Code
All Network students are required to wear a t-shirt and/or a sweatshirt with the Network logo on class days.
We expect students to have no more than 3 absences per year. Refer to “Network Policies” for further details.
For more information, contact: