General Network Information
Classes are held on Mondays at Grace Church in Des Moines.
Grace Church, 4200 E 25th St., Des Moines, IA 50317. Directions - Exit off I-235 onto Euclid Ave heading east. Turn left (north) on E 26th Street . Turn left (west) on E Douglas Ave and turn right (north) onto E 25th Street. Follow E 25th Street about two blocks until it ends at the entrance/driveway of Grace Church.
Orientation is in August at Grace Church in Des Moines, see calendar for exact date and time. Attending the orientation is mandatory for both parents and students. At orientation, students receive information packets, classroom tours, meet their teachers, and families sign up for the mandatory Grace Work Day.
The Network Dress Code
All Network students are required to wear a Network T-shirt and/or a Network sweatshirt with the Network logo on class days. See the "Shirt Ordering Info" link for details, prices, and the order form.
Refer to "Network Policies" link for dress code details.
We expect students to not have more than 3 absences per year. Refer to “Network Policies” for further details.
Network Family Registration
- Register for secure website access using the "Join" link in the upper right hand corner.
- After Web Membership access is approved, please carefully read all links in the registration tab (Guidelines for Admission, Statement of Faith, Guiding Principles, Network Policies and Network Tuition and Fees). We want to be sure Network is a good fit for your student and family.
- Complete the Network family registration process beginning in May. Deadline for registration is July 31.
- After registration requirements are received and approved, families can begin selecting classes, from May through August.
- Please note the people involved in this process are volunteers with jobs, families and summer activities/vacations too. We will try to approve access, answer questions and process registrations within 24-48 hours of the request Monday thru Friday. Weekend requests may take longer. Thank you for your patience.
See Calendar links for online registration dates. Classes are filled on first come, first served basis.
For more information, contact: