2018 HERI EXPO EXHIBITOR APPLICATION
Raising Them Up - Deuteronomy 6:7
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
The 2018 HERI Expo serves to assist, motivate, encourage and prepare homeschool families, ALL parents, students, churches, communities and expo attendees. Our convention serves not only homeschool families, but any family wishing to strengthen their knowledge and gain assistance in raising their children and finding help in their faith’s apologetics, health and wellness.
The HERI 2018 Expo will be at: Evangel Temple, 5755 Ramona Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, July 20th 10:00am-8:00pm
Saturday, July 21st 9:00am-5:00pm
Booths should be operational and staffed during exhibit hours.
Exhibitor Set up is Thursday (July 19) evening after 3:00 pm
(Can set up before 10:00am Friday if necessary)
Guest WIFI available
HERI reserves the right to invite or refuse any exhibitor, company or speaker.
Keynote speaker: Mike Riddle - President of Creation Training Initiative and Education Specialist
ALL TABLES ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND NUMBER OF AVAILABLE VENDOR SPACE IS LIMITED. Exhibitor space is not assigned until payment is received in full
- Exhibitor space can be limited to insure quality and to avoid product duplication.
- To be included in the Expo Program, your application MUST be received by May 31, 2018, and registration PAID IN FULL.
- Directions, food and lodging information will be available in your confirmation letter.
- Venue restrictions:
- No signage affixed to walls or any other surfaces in any manner without specific written authorization by the Center
- No painting of signs or other materials in the Center
- No adhesive-backed (stick-on) items may be used or distributed in the Center
- No metallic/mylar confetti, sparkles, "glitter" etc. (including balloons)
- No lighter-than-air (helium, etc.) devices in the Center without prior written authorization by the Center
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on the facilities
- No open flame (other than properly protected candles or cooking apparatus), flammable fluid or gas in the Center without a City Fire Permit.
- Exhibitors must exhibit the entire time the exhibit hall is open. No partial days or late arrivals will be accepted.
- HERI reserves the right to invite or refuse any exhibitor, company or speaker for any reason.
- No refunds issued after 5/31/2018
2018 HERI EXPO WORKSHOP APPLICATION
2018 HERI EXPO ADVERTISING PRICING
2018 HERI EXPO GOODY BAG INFORMATION
2018 EXPO EXHIBIT WITH HERI GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION