Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Membership registration is now open for the August 1, 2020- July 31,2021 membership time period.
HERI member benefits run from August 1st of a given year through July 31st of the following year. You may register anytime throughout this time period -- all memberships begin 8/1/2020 (or a later date if the membership registration is paid for and approved after August 1) and all memberships expire 7/31/2021.
Welcome to HERI, we are a volunteer organization, the membership benefits generally include the following:
- Access to our Curriculum and Resource Library --FREE check out of library items for the school year.
- Email correspondence with upcoming HERI events and homeschool relevant information
- Homeschool discounts at area businesses (volunteer facilitated- subject to change)
- Access to the homeschool lobbyist, Brenda Dickenson, of HEF.
- Information, guidance, and support from other homeschooling parents. Experienced homeschooling parents who volunteer at the HERI library are available to share with you knowledge that they have learned from their personal homeschooling journey.
- Discounts on: FPEA membership, HSLDA membership, HERI year-end Group Standardized Testing, HERI Graduation Ceremony, HERI BookBuster early admission and reduced seller fee, discounts to HERI How to Homeschool Seminars and Workshops.
- Membership of an organization that will encourage you, motivate you, and support you on your homeschooling journey.
- All activities and events and benefits are subject to change based on member input and member volunteer participation.
Regular HERI membership is $35.00 (per family), choose the correct PayPal link and scroll 0 or 1.
Group affiliated membership is $30.00 (per family), choose the correct PayPal link and scroll 0 or 1. (This option is for families that also belong to another support group or co-op and wish to join HERI to participate in the additional benefits that HERI offers.)
If you join under a group affiliated membership, please list the group's name.
Thank you for partnering with HERI. As a member, please share your gifts, talents and time to make this organization a blessing for all that are a part of it. We are a volunteer organization and all events and activities are able to occur because of member volunteers. Thank you for making HERI an organization that benefits the homeschooling community.
Please be sure to indicate in the box labeled "Message to Group Administrator" if you have paid for your membership at BookBuster (so we can find your membership registration and payment information). Thank you!