How To Get Started
Welcome to Homeschool Family Connection
How To Get Started...
1. Explore the Forum. Click 'Forum' on the left side of the screen and familiarize yourself with the new forum. If you have any posts to make (announcements, questions, tips, etc), please do so. Let's get the conversation going on the new forum!
2. Edit Your Preferences. Click 'Forum' on the left side of the screen and then click 'Edit My Forum Preferences' on the right side of the screen. Review your current preferences and tailor when you would like to receive email updates from HomeEducatorsatGrove.org.
3. Edit Your "Member Families" Directory Listing. Review the Member Families Directory and make sure that your information in the directory is correct. If it is incorrect, correct the wrong information by clicking 'Edit My Profile' on the left side of the screen.
If you decide you would like to opt-out of the directory click 'Edit My Profile' on the left side of the screen and change the preference called "Include my family information in the membership on-line directory?" to 'No'.
4. Print Your HSFC Membership Card. Click 'Membership Card' on the left-hand side of the screen and print and cut out the attached card. The HSFC Membership Card allows you to get teacher discounts and rebates at stores like Borders, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, Joanne Fabrics, Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot.
5. Explore the Other Listings. Familiarize yourself with the Calendar, Classifieds, and Business Directory (links on the left side of the screen) and how to post new events, items and businesses.
6. Discover the Photo Gallery. Click 'photo' and consider submitting your own photos to our photograph categories. All photos must involve Richmond-area homeschooling or homeschoolers.
7. Set Up Your Family Website. If desired, set up your own family website and photo gallery so that you can share more about yourself with the HSFC community. Just click 'Edit My Profile' on the left-hand side of the screen and then click 'Edit My Family Website'.
If you have any questions, please let us know! We hope our new website enhances your homeschool experience in the Richmond region!
If you have questions, please contact Stephanie Konicki at HomeEducators@grovechurch.net.
Craig and Stephanie Konicki