WEST PSEO Registration
1. Make sure you meet eligibility requirements
High school juniors or seniors who meet the following Admissions requirements may apply and be admitted to the PSEO program at North Central University or Crown College on a space-available basis:
2. Apply to North Central University / Crown College
The most up-to-date information for NCU / Crown College PSEO information is available at www.northcentral.edu/pseo and www.crown.edu/pseo Check this out for all the information you need to apply at NCU.
NCU/Crown College will collect your application, transcripts, Pre-ACT(score of 17 or higher)/ACT/SAT/PSAT score (whichever you desire), NSR (State Form)
Send ALL of this information directly to NCU/Crown College
Deadline for new applications for fall semester is typically June 1st at NCU and August 1st at Crown College. For spring semester, new applications are typically due November 1st.
Check the NCU/Crown websites for exact dates
Students must indicate on their application that they are enrolling in PSEO classes on the WEST campus.
3. Accepted at NCU/Crown College?
NCU / Crown College will notify WEST of your acceptance
The deadline to register for PSEO courses at WEST is August 15th for fall semester and December 1st for spring semester.
4. Follow the steps below to register for PSEO courses at WEST
AFTER application submitted and acceptance from NCU / Crown College is received by student and WEST
1. Go to westclasses.com
2. Request membership (pay $45 annual registration fee)
3. After approval, login with username and password
4. Go to Class Registration and click on PSEO Administrative fees
- Specify which student is enrolling for PSEO by clicking on appropriate box next to student's name on screen
5. Click "Register"
6. Click on first PSEO class student wants to register for ($5/credit)
- Specify which student is enrolling for course by clicking on appropriate box next to student's name on screen
7. Click "Register"
8. Add next class by following steps 6 & 7 - repeat this process for each additional class registering for
9. After all classes have been chosen, view PSEO Class Registration Summary pages and print for personal records and confirmation that student is registered
10. At bottom of screen, click "view statement of account to pay"
- Make payment with PayPal or mail a check to WEST
NOTE: Full payment is required upfront for all PSEO courses.
NOTE: If registering for Crown courses on the WEST campus, before registering on the WEST website, you MUST go to Crown website and register for the course on their website as well
5. NCU / Crown College Textbook information
All information concerning textbooks for PSEO courses can be found at http://www.northcentral.edu/content/pseo-textbooks or http://www.crown.edu/admissions/early-college/
Crown College: If textbooks are used, students will need to pick up from WEST late August. WEST will communicate pick up date in welcome letter.
Go to Registration and Enrollment Policies tab for payment options and information