Branches Code of Culture
The purpose of the Branches Code of Culture is to promote a thriving environment where families feel safe and happy, and are empowered in their homeschooling journey. All parents and children are encouraged to:
B – Blessing
- Be a blessing by having a grace-filled attitude.
- Be a blessing by treating others with kindness, compassion, dignity, and respect.
R – Responsible
- Be responsible by working hard in volunteer jobs and classes.
- Be responsible by keeping the campus and outdoor areas clean.
A – Adaptable
- Be adaptable by having a positive attitude no matter the situation.
- Be adaptable by jumping in to help where needed.
N – Noble
- Be noble by introducing yourself to someone and making a new friend.
- Be noble by having a servant’s heart.
C – Considerate
- Be considerate by actively listening to your teachers and parent helpers.
- Be considerate by showing up to your jobs and classes on time.
H – Helpful
- Be helpful by remembering your items when you leave.
- Be helpful by looking for ways to solve problems.
E – Encouraging
- Be encouraging by vocalizing the good in those around you.
- Be encouraging by lifting up each other in times of need.
S – Safe
- Be safe by thinking before you act.
- Be safe by being aware of your surroundings.