Easley Home Educators
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins July 15th, 2018!
Informational and Welcome Meeting - August 2018
July 15, 2018 Current Member Registration(must have been a member in 2017-2018) $55
August 1, 2018 Early Bird Open Registration for all families $60
August 15, 2018 Open Registration $65
September 15, 2018 Late Registration $70
No new memberships will be accepted after January 31, 2019
Please email EasleyHomeEducators@gmail.com with any questions.
To register, click on Request Membership, located on the right side of the page under the log in boxes.
Easley Home Educators is a support group seeking to provide support and encouragement to those families who are home schooling their children in an environment conducive to good moral and philosophical instruction, with a traditional Judeo/Christian emphasis.
We are currently comprised of over 100 families, and are providing activities for over 300 home schooled children.
- Moms' Meetings
- Local Listing of Opportunities for Homeschoolers
- Newest Developments in Home Education
- Encouragement from Other Families
- Standardized Testing
- Women's Bible Study
- Facebook page for members "Easley Home Educators Mom Talk"
- Facebook Buy and Sell page "Easley Home Educators Buy and Sell"
Educational Co-op: Classes are for enrichment purposes; we do not offer credited courses
- Mondays 10:00-12:30 at Rock Springs Baptist Church - see Calendar for schedule
- Volunteer Parent-led Classes for Grades K4-12
- New Preschool Classes for ages 2 1/2-4 ($5/hour )
- Nursery provided free of charge
- Two 8-week sessions per year - Fall and Spring
- Four-week session - Winter Camp
- Cost: Grades K4-8th $15/class/session; High School and Preschool $10/class/session; Family Maximum for any session is $75
- $10 family minimum for participation in any co-op classes
**EHE Co-op Classes are a cooperative effort. Parents must stay on site for the entirety of classes and will be assigned approximately 1 hour worth of service each week. Service is required for class participation.**
Special Activities - all activities are contigent on members volunteering and participating; therefore, none of the events are guaranteed.
- Field Day
- Craft Day/Cookie Contest
- Career Fair
- Children's Christmas Store
- Holiday Socials
- Field Trips
- Park Days
Clubs - there may be additional fees for clubs and activities.
- National Beta Club (grades 4-12)
- Key Club (grades 8-12)
- Lego Club
High School Activities - there may be additional fees for clubs and activities. All activities are contingent upon members volunteering and participating; therefore, none of our activities are guaranteed.
- Key Club
- Drama Production
- National Beta Club
- National Honor Society
- High School Formal
- Senior Graduation
- Senior Trip
- Jr/Sr Etiquette Dinner (every other year)