Easley Home Educators
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year begins July 15th, 2020!
Informational and Welcome Meeting -
August 27, 2019 7:00pm
July 15, 2020: Current Member Registration(must have been a member in 2019-2020) $65
August 1, 2020: Early Bird Open Registration for all families $70
August 15, 2020: Open Registration $75
September 15, 2020: Late Registration $100
No new memberships will be accepted after January 31, 2021
Please email EasleyHomeEducators@gmail.com with any questions.
To register, click on Request Membership, located on the right side of the page under the log-in boxes.
Easley Home Educators is a support group seeking to provide support and encouragement to those families who are homeschooling their children in an environment conducive to good moral and philosophical instruction, with a traditional Judeo/Christian emphasis.
We are currently comprised of over 100 families and are providing activities for over 300 homeschooled children.
- Moms' Meetings
- Local Listing of Opportunities for Homeschoolers
- Newest Developments in Home Education
- Encouragement from Other Families
- Standardized Testing
- Women's Bible Study
- Facebook page for members "Easley Home Educators Mom Talk"
- Facebook Buy and Sell page "Easley Home Educators Buy and Sell"
Educational Co-op: Classes are for enrichment purposes; we do not offer credited courses
- Mondays 10:00-12:30
- Volunteer Parent-led Classes for Grades K4-12
- New Preschool Classes for ages 2 1/2-4 ($5/hour )
- Two 8-week sessions per year - Fall and Spring
- Cost: Grades K4-8th $15/class/session; High School and Preschool $10/class/session; Family Maximum for any session is $75
- $10 family minimum for participation in any co-op classes
**EHE Co-op Classes are a cooperative effort. Parents must stay on-site for the entirety of classes and will be assigned approximately 1 hour worth of service each week. Service is required for class participation.**
Special Activities - all activities are contingent on members volunteering and participating; therefore, none of the events are guaranteed.
- Field Day
- Craft Day/Cookie Contest
- Career Fair
- Children's Christmas Store
- Holiday Socials
- Field Trips
- Park Days
Clubs - there may be additional fees for clubs and activities.
- National Beta Club (grades 4-12)
- Key Club (grades 8-12)
- Lego Club (dependant on interest)
High School Activities - there may be additional fees for clubs and activities. All activities are contingent upon members volunteering and participating; therefore, none of our activities are guaranteed.
- Key Club
- Drama Production
- National Honor Society
- High School Formal
- Senior Graduation
- Senior Trip
- Jr/Sr Etiquette Dinner (every other year)