Statement of Faith
We, Palm Grove Christian School, embrace the following:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, divinely preserved Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- That there is one God that eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory.
- Man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only those who put their faith in Jesus Christ alone, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, can be saved.
- That salvation is the free gift of God brought to the sinner by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose substitutionary death on the cross, paid the penalty for man’s sin.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict mankind; indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- God created man and woman after His own image, and that God has ordained marriage consisting of one man and one woman, to be the foundation of the family and to be the holy legitimate and Godly expression of sexuality.
- The spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that individual doctrinal differences, which may exist, outside of the aforementioned (1-7) should not hinder the unity of the Christian home educators.