Academic & Social Membership
Those who are choosing to engage in every aspect of the Navigators- support, social, AND academic. Their involvement includes participating in weekly classes (10/12 weeks/semester) in addition to the social participation.
Academic Participant Requirements:
- Membership fee of $50 per family per Semester
- Class fees to be determined by each teacher, per semester.
- Cooperative Day
- Meet on Thursday from 9:00 to 1:30
- Serve as a teacher and/or aide, and/or other support role. You will also have at least one period free.
- Be fully committed to attending all classes for the full semester (10/12 active weeks). You can find the current semester dates here.
Please read our Policies & Procedures for full details.
* You should arrive 10-15 minutes to be ready to start with Assembly. While classes end at 1:00, if you are on clean up crew you could possibly be there up to 1:45pm.