Track & Field Day
Track & Field Day - Monday, June 4th, 2018
Home School Christian Fellowship is Hosting Our Annual Track and Field Day
This event is open to all homeschoolers in the Edmonton area, beginning with HSCF members.*
Capacity is 180 participants; however, as groups fill, registration for that age will close. Please confirm your registration with payment well before the deadline – May 26th!
We will have exclusive access to all required facilities and equipment including running track, long jump pits and washrooms. Events are age appropriate for homeschoolers ages 4-18, including fun games for children 11 and under.
Things to bring: sunscreen, bug spray, lawn chairs, picnic lunch, water, wagon/stroller, camera...
9:00 - 9:15 Relay Registration**
9:30 - 9:50 General Sign In
9:15 - 10:00 Relay Events**
10:00 - 12:00 Events
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch (bring your own picnic)
12:30 - 3:00 Events
**Interested participants 10 years and older must arrive early to register for the 4x100m relay.
PARENT PARTICIPATION REQUIRED
This event is NOT a drop off. We require parent volunteers to lead groups and run events. The kids will be participating in different events depending on their age, so please specify if you want to help with a particular age group, or event, and we will try to accommodate you. You will be notified by email what your responsibilities will be.
READ & REGISTER
- By registering, you agree with our statements re: liability & photos*
- View or edit your sign up here online. This info will be used to create appropriate groups.
- YOUR name goes on step one of the sign up; your CHILD/REN'S names go on Step 2.
Registrations fill quickly for certain age groups. Registrations with invalid email addresses or wrong phone numbers will be deleted. Please ensure that your sign-up information is complete & accurate. Your payment confirms your registration. Thank you!
PAYMENT & QUESTIONS - CONTACT SONYA
- HSCF Members: $5 per child, to a maximum of $15 per family.
- Non-Members: $15 per child, to a maximum of $45 per family.
Payment options: e-transfer to email@example.com, password:trackmeet
cash or cheque made payable to Sonya Hassan.
Not sure if Track & Field Day is for you? Check out the pictures from past years in the Photo Gallery (members) or in the slideshow on our homepage (public).
*The fine print:
- HSCF assumes no liability. If your family chooses to participate in HSCF group events, please be informed about the nature & safety of each and of the appropriate conduct expected; you as the parent are solely responsible for your child/ren at all times.
- It is understood that families may take photos at HSCF events. If a photo you have concerns about is published on our website, please contact the photo gallery coordinator via our general email.