Who We Are
Faith Homeschool Co-op (Faith Co-op) is a Christian homeschool co-op based in NW Tucson. We desire to be a ministry that partners with and encourages homeschooling families in the greater Tucson area. As parents who have made the commitment to home educate your children, it is not our desire to take the place of your homeschool, but rather supplement it with our Christ-centered co-op. We want to build community among homeschool families, and encourage each other along the way.
- Our co-op is a non-profit hosted by Desert Son Community Church
- Our co-op meets once a week on Thursdays, from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm
- We provide academic and enrichment classes for nursery-12th grade.
- Our classes are one day a week for 12 weeks, two semesters a year (Fall and Spring).
- Classes are primarily taught by parents in the co-op.
- Our co-op is a closed campus; meaning, one parent per family stays and participates either by teaching or assisting in a class for the duration of the co-op morning.
- We have many opportunities throughout the school year to get to know eachother more, and for the families to have more fun, such as: monthly Park Day, Mom's Night Out, Tween & Teen Nights, Skate Days, etc. All events, outside of normal co-op hours, are optional.