The 2023-2024 Schedule is coming soon.
**Registration will open April 17, 2023 **
Seattle Christian Homeschool Co-op Registration Process:
1. All new families must sign up for membership online before registering for classes in person. Please visit the "Membership Request" page to sign up. Also, please carefully read the Membership Contract included in the process. All returning families need to edit their information as part of registration. All families will need to fill out the family registration form and registration contract. Only the family registration form and last two pages of the registration contract need to be printed and turned in to register for classes.
*NOTE: Any child you wish to register must be included in your profile. If you need to check or make changes to your profile information, please click "Edit My Profile" at the top right of this page, while logged in as a member.
2. Browse the Class Schedule and determine the classes you want to enroll your child(ren) in. Make sure that each child is the correct age for the class and that any prerequisites have been met. If you wish to register a child for a class for which their grade (by age) does not yet qualify them, you must fill out the Teacher Permission Form, which requires the teacher's signature and must be turned in at registration.
NOTE: For new families who wish to register for SCHC, your oldest child must be at least 6 year old as of September 1, 2023. We are willing to consider 5 year olds on a case by case basis depending on several factors. For more information please contact the registrar at email@example.com. Each student must use homeschooling as their primary method of education.
3. Registration is not in person. All registration paperwork including registration fee needs to be given to the Registrar no later than April th, 2022. Purchasing/Paying fees for suppplies will happen after registration. Families will be able to register at variable times depending based on family registration groups on beginning April 14th, 2023. The registration order is determined by work commitment for the 2023-2024 school year.
- New families need to submit registration materials to the registrar by April 19th, 2023 in order to be included included in the lottery for Registration day April 17th, 2023. After April 19th, new families can set up an appointment with the registrar to register on a first come first serve basis.
- Please see the Late Registration/Changes page for late registration instructions. Registering late is not recommended as some classes can fill.
5. Registration changes: To drop or add a class after Registration Day, please see our Late Registration/Changes page.
6. Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available to assist returning families experiencing financial hardships.