*Registration is closed. Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will begin April 15, 2019 *
Seattle Christian Homeschool Co-op Registration Process:
1. All new families must sign up for membership online before registering for classes in person. Please visit the "Membership Request" page to sign up. Also, please carefully read the Membership Contract included in the process. You will need to digitally sign this contract in order to complete your membership. All returning families will edit their information as part of registration. You may also download the registration contract in PDF form for your records: Registration Contract. You do not need to print this contract. Only the following three-pages needs to be printed and turned in when you register for classes: Required Registration Printables.
*NOTE: Any child you wish to register must be included in your profile. If you need to check or make changes to your profile information, please click "Edit My Profile" at the top right of this page, while logged in as a member. Access to your profile will be closed down beginning April 30, 20189until Registration day is over. Please try to check your profile before that time.
2. Browse the Class Schedule and Class Descriptions and determine the classes you want to enroll your child(ren) in. Make sure that each child is the correct age for the class and that any prerequisites have been met. If you wish to register a child for a class for which their grade (by age) does not yet qualify them, you must fill out the Teacher Permission Form, which requires the teacher's signature and must be turned in at registration.
NOTE: For new families who wish to register for SCHC, your oldest child must be at least 6 year old as of September 1, 2019. We are willing to consider 5 year olds on a case by case basis depending on several factors. For more information please contact the registrar at email@example.com. Each student must use homeschooling as their primary method of education.
3. Download and print the following forms: Family Registration Form and Required Registration Printables. Fill out the forms and sign the signature page, including the Code of Conduct which your children must also sign. Fill out the Background Check Form for yourself and any adult you anticipate fulfilling your responsibilities at co-op. The Registration Signature and Background Check Form must be turned in with your Family Registration Form, and non-refundable $50 membership fee.
4. Registration is not in person. All registration paperwork including registration fee needs to be given to the Registrar no later than April 15th, 2019. Purchasing of suppplies will happen after registration. Families will be able to register at variable times depending based on family registration groups on beginning April 15th, 2019. The processing order is determined by work commitment for the 2019-2020 school year.
- New families need to submit registration materials to the registrar by April 12th, 2019 in order to be included included in the lottery for Registration day April 15th, 2019, After April 15th, new families can set up an appointment with the registrar to register on a first come first serve basis.
- Please see the Late Registration/Changes page for late registration instructions. Registering late is not recommended as some classes can fill.
6. Registration changes: To drop or add a class after Registration Day, please see our Late Registration/Changes page.
7. Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available to assist returning families experiencing financial hardships.