Late Registration and Class Changes
Late Registration and Class Changes Instructions
Below are important dates for the peak season of registration and fall orientation. All inquiries need to be through the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) since we are not meeting in person due to the Covid-19 guidelines. Please be sure to complete the Class Change Form for dropped or added classes and be ready to purchase your supplies via Paypal within one week of registering.
Registration inquires are welcomed via phone or email. New families who wish to register will need to contact the Registrar directly to make an appointment. Note that registration is on a limited basis from May 22, 2020 through August 31, 2020.
Schedule for Registration:
- April 20 - Registration opens.
- April 25th - May 22nd - New families or currently enrolled families who wish to make changes can do so by contacting the Registrar.
- May 23rd - Moves to a limited as available setting.
- September 1st - Re-opens.
- September 1st-September 25th - New registering families or currently enrolled families wishing to make changes can do so on a first come first served basis.
- September 25th - Registration closes. If you have a situation arise after September 25th where you need to drop a class for your child(ren), please contact the Registrar. Note it is still possible in some cases (particularly new families) to add a class during the year.