Thank you for visiting the Deeper Roots Educational Co-op Homepage.
We are a Christian group of Homeschoolers that meet for two 10-week sessions each school year, to share in the blessing of homeschooling our children. We meet on Fridays in the Buechel area. We have 4 classes in a day, and all the attending adults stay to help by teaching, assisting in a class, serving as a hall monitor, helping to clean, or by serving in the nursery/toddler/Pre-K areas.
2017-2018 School Year information
Fall Semester - September 8th- November 10th
We have a Fall Semester that runs 10 weeks. Registration for Fall Classes is August 14-18. Please email for more information: email@example.com
Spring Semester - January 19th - March 23rd
We have a Spring Semester that runs 10 weeks (typically late January through late March or early April). Registration for Spring Classes is January 2-5. Please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
A 10-week semester will be $100 per family and this includes $25 annual membership to HFHG. The cost for returning families in the Spring is $75 per family. Occasionally there will be additional class fees associated with specific classes.
"They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."
Our Statement of Faith
HomeForHisGlory-Educational Co-op Statement of Faith
- We believe that Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the verbally inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, the final authority for faith and life. II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21
- We believe that there is one God who exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s only Son. John 3:16
- We believe that only Jesus Christ the Son lived a life without sin. All other people are sinners in need of salvation. Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26: Romans 3:23-24
- We believe that Christ came to earth as a baby, born of a virgin, taking on the form of man without ceasing to be God, to be crucified in order to pay the penalty for our sins. Matthew 1:23;Isaiah 53:5,6; Ephesians 1:7
- We believe that Christ died, was buried and then rose on the third day and ascended to Heaven. I Corinthians 15:3, 4; John 11:25: Luke 24:7
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God given to men by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16–19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8,9; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5
- We believe in the traditional family, which is constantly under attack from the world today. We believe in traditional morality — purity before marriage and mutual faithfulness in marriage. I Corinthians 7:2; Ephesians 5:3; I Thessalonians 4:3
- We believe in the sanctity of life (each child is a gift from God whose life begins at conception) and the protection of our children both before and after birth. Matthew 18:5,6; Mark 9:42; Luke 17:2
If you would like more information on the co-op or would like to join us, please follow the steps below.
- Please read our statement of faith below. All participating families will be asked to sign a statement agreeing to our statement of faith.
- Click on the "request membership" link and fill out the form
- Watch for a response email from our administrative staff. You will be asked to agree to our statement of faith (scroll to the bottom of the page) prior to approval. When your membership is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Log in to the private homeshool-life website.
- Observe the registrations dates on the calendar to determine when the next open enrollment date occurs
- Select the Class Registration on the side bar to view and select the desired courses
- Upon completion of registering the homeschoolers, each family will be requested to attend a family orientation where additional paperwork and tuition will be processed. This will also provide families a chance to meet and greet one another, to ask any desired questions and to tour the facilities.
- Click here to fill out your membership request: https://www.homeschool-life.com/1315/signup