Helping Your Child Love Learning Q&A
Date – Time
September 2, 2021
– 7:00 PM - 7:45 PM
Zoom / Virtual Meeting
Join Ainsley Arment, founder of Wild + Free, and Natalie Mack, HSLDA high school consultant, for ways to inspire your kids with motivation and confidence—and ignite their love of learning. Bring your own questions to this free webinar!
- “How do I homeschool a kid who dissolves in tears at just the thought of doing schoolwork? Help!”
- “My son hates writing assignments. He loses it, breaks pencils, throws a tantrum every single time. I just can’t. What do I do?”
- “How do I get my kids interested in reading?”
Does this resonate with you? If so, join us for this free webinar.
Some Topics We’ll Discuss
- Why is my child struggling with learning? (Could it be learning readiness? Behavioral? A motivation issue? )
- Ideas for kids who don’t want to sit and learn (Homeschooling can unchain your child from their desk! )
- What to do when your child says, “I’m bored. I hate this!” (Dealing with tantrums, boredom, or acting out? Yep, we’ve been there, too! )
- Discovering the secret of more hugs, less work!
- Understanding the importance of play in learning.
- Could I be overlooking opportunities to learn other things—like cooperation and creativity?
Workshop will stream live on Sept. 2 at 7:00 p.m. ET. (We’ll email you a link to the recording after the event.)
Meet the Speakers for This Webinar
- Ainsley Arment, Founder of Wild + Free, co-founder of Wild Explorers Club and the Wild + Free Farm Village, author, speaker, and Homeschooling Mom to Five.
- Natalie Mack, BA, MEd, HSLDA High School Consultant, Licensed Therapist (inactive), Business Owner, Homeschooling Mom to Five (three graduated)