Fill out the form below and click the Continue button at the bottom.
Welcome to RAYS for Christ Homeschool Organization, Inc. By Requesting Membership to RAYS Homeschool Group you are agreeing to the following:
Article 2 - Membership
Section 1 – The qualifications for membership in this organization are:
- The family must have at least one child being homeschooled that is of at least pre-school age or older. If the child is traditional school age (1st grade thru 12th grade) they must be in a fully functioning homeschool in accordance with the Georgia homeschool law.
- We do not accept members who use the Georgia Virtual Academy (GVA). The GVA is a public school program and it has its own support and sponsored field trips for those students.
- At least one parent must participate in four meetings in a calendar year.
- Parents must read, concur, and abide by the Statement of Faith, Discipline policy, Dress Code, and any other policies stated in the “handbook” or “policy manual”.
- Each parent and child over the age of 9 must sign the Member Application agreeing that they have read and/or discussed and will comply with the By-Laws of RAYS for Christ Homeschool group.
- At least one member from each family will volunteer to be a part of at least one committee (e.g., charitable outreach committee, special event committee, Yearbook/media committee) and have an active relationship/role with said committee.
- At least one member from each family will take part in any fund raising event that the group may participate in during the year if fundraising is voted and agreed upon by majority and if involved in the weekly Co-operative.
- Membership Dues: All yearly dues of $15.00 are due by September 15th. New members who join the group after Sept. 15-April 1st of that year will be required to pay $15 upon application.
- Non-members may attend a RAYS function(s) for one month or at least 3 functions and receive one publication or newsletter in order to better acquaint themselves with the group prior to joining. If non-members are interested in visiting the weekly Co-Op, they must submit their request via membership request at the website: rays4christ.org or one of the Board of Directors within 48 hours of the day they are wanting to visit.
- All stated policies listed in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- To the By-Laws in its entirety.
- Participation by at least one parent in a committee
- Attendance of at least one parent at the quarterly meetings (with exception by excused absence).
- Payment of annual dues ($25.00) or pro-rate if joining half way through the year.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God, the supreme final authority for all faith and life.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Lord Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose bodily from dead, ascended into Heaven, and is coming again.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore is lost and only through the blood of Jesus can we be forgiven and saved.
- Salvation through Jesus Christ is a gift from God, given out of love to pay the penalty for the sins of a lost and dying world and must be responded to in individual faith in Jesus only, not in works.
- Jesus completed everything necessary by his death to remove our sins and make us holy.
- God ordained the institution of marriage to be only between a man and a woman. This was established in Genesis 2:24 and taught by the Lord Jesus Christ in Mark 10:6-9.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convince men, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- Believers have spiritual unity in the Lord Jesus Christ.
THERE IS A $15 ANNUAL FEE DUE ANNUALLY ON SEPTEMBER 15TH. New members who join the group after Sept. 15-April 1st of that year will be required to pay $15 upon application. YOU CAN USE PAYPAL OR BY CHECK. Please contact us if you need to pay by check.
Fill the information out below and click submit and you will receive a "REQUEST MEMBERSHIP" notice with the PayPal link and once we receive payment you will be approved and have full access to the group website.