What Makes Us Unique
- Activities and events for the whole family and all ages. We have mom fellowship nights, bible studies, field trips, potlucks, parties and much more. Depending on the demographics of the current group membership, we try our best to provide opportunities to all participating ages.
- We are all military families, so we understand separations, deployments, frequent moves, etc.
- We are Christian families. (Although we acknowledge a statement of faith, we still respect and include different denominations, cultures, homeschooling methods, and styles.)
- Our co-op classes are not a big commitment, only 12 week semesters, because we know a military life is a busy life and family time is important. (Participation in co-op classes is not required for membership in CMH.)
- We are flexible. Although we would love to see you at every event, you are not required to attend every event. Pick and choose what works for your family.
- Affordable. Membership is kept at the lowest possible rate. There is no separate fee for joining co-op (although some classes will charge a small fee for supplies).
- Information and resources for new homeschooling families.
- Ongoing support.